桃李春风一杯酒,江湖夜雨十年灯。
 
Koda - The Warmth - Koda

7月3日,晴。

每到年中和年终,我就会买买买……之后就会过上每天有包裹的日子。


Koda - The Warmth

by  Koda


Hummingbirds
蜂鸟成群
and naughty words,
嗡嗡俏皮的叫声
it's far beyond the walls they come.
皆已远离他们来时高筑的壁垒

Only lives beyond closed doors,
若想生存 我们只可远离紧锁的门扉
would leave beneath the words they say we are.
蜂鸟为我们留下这些话语


And as the night begins
当夜幕降临
to undress the lucky ones.
幸运儿也被昭示
We have a star amoungst
我们拥有一颗星星
living beyong the sound.
在那声音之外熠熠闪耀

And we will carry on,
我们会一往无前
as long as we understand.
只要我们彻悟其理
We live among the rules we make em'.
我们活在自己制定的条条框框内

And the roads we take
踏上自己选择的路
when someone has jumped the gun.
可总有人操之过急
I cannot trust you if you keep stepping on my back.
我无法再信任你 若你一贯把我当垫脚石
I cannot love you if you still carry on.
若你依旧固执 我不会在爱你
I can't begin to understand the cut.
我开始变得难懂这道伤

With your last breath we scream my name
随你最后一丝呼吸的消逝 我们叫唤着我的名字
as I was yours and cracks beneath.
我属于你 伤痕暗生

And fear run down
忧虑感渐散
the scars are long.
伤疤依然很长

There's no more warmth
温暖不再
There nothing for me here.
我一无所有

贡献翻译:初夏的微笑

评论
热度(1)
© 庭燎 | Powered by LOFTER